Young Leaders Sporting Clays Classic
Postponed until Spring 2023
Elbert County Gun Club, Elberton
Team Details for Competition –
- A team is comprised of four (4) shooters.
- You must have one (1) team member “39 and under” on your team to compete for team prizes.
- We will follow a “European Format” — shooters start once all members are on-site and have participated in mandatory safety training.
- An individual trapper will be assigned to each team. They will provide safety training and guide you from station-to-station.
- Shooters are responsible for ammo (100 shots/ 18 stations) and gun. Eye and Ear protection is required. Bring your own or it is available to purchase at the Gun Club the day of the event.
- No alcohol permitted on premises, beverages provided at shooting stations.
Awards will be given in the following categories –
- Top Team Overall
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Team (Morning)
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Team (Afternoon)
- Individual Overall (39 and Under) – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Individual Overall (40 and Over) – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Schedule of Events
- 7:30am Breakfast Biscuits from G-Brand BBQ
- 8:00am Morning Team Check-In
- 11:00am G-Brand BBQ Lunch for all Participants
- 12:30pm Afternoon Team Check-In
Similar to the Legacy Golf Tournament, your participation helps endow the UGA Poultry Student Scholarship Fund in memory of Drs. Scott Russell, Dan Fletcher & Roger Wyatt.
- $500 per Four (4) Person Team
- $100 per Shooting Station Sponsor
If you are interested in event/sponsorship information, please contact –
Laura Beth Brock
Director of Operations & Events
Exec. Asst to the President & Abit Massey
770.532.0473 x103 Office